COVID-19 - A letter to our Customers
As members of the construction/HVAC industry, we are continuing to monitor the spread of COVID-19. We want to make sure we are doing our part to protect our employees, customers, and the broader community.
During this time, we have heightened our employee guidelines:
- Limit gathering in groups and keep meetings to as few people in the same room as possible (recommended 10 or less)
- External meetings will be conducted or phone conference
- Help keep job sites, work stations, and common areas thoroughly cleaning by sanitizing surfaces, door handles, and equipment multiple times per day or after use with supplies available
- Reminding staff to:
wash hands frequently according to government guidelines
cough or sneeze into your elbow or tissue
limit contact with others when sick
limit touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
don’t share items that may have saliva on them like utensils, bottles, lip balm
clean their tools, products and equipment
respectfully, don’t shake hands with clients or contractors
- Watch for symptoms such as fever, cough and difficulty breathing. If these symptoms are experienced, call 811 and follow advice of a licensed healthcare professional
- Self-isolation – if you have reasonable grounds to believe that you have symptoms or have been exposed, take the steps recommended by Health Authorities to self-isolate for 14 days. If you are undertaking personal travel during the current non-essential travel advisory by the Canadian government, we ask that you self-isolate 14 days upon your return.
If you have an upcoming appointment with us for a quote, service, maintenance or cleaning of your heat pump or other services we provide, and you are experiencing a fever, cough, difficulty breathing, or have traveled or been in contact with individuals who have traveled outside of Canada, we ask that for everyone’s safety you contact our office at 902-832-1067 to reschedule your appointment. We appreciate your cooperation.
This is a tough time, but this pandemic affects all of us, no matter who we are or where we are from. We will do whatever we can to continue serving you the best we can while keeping everyone safe.
Your friends at Presidential Ventilation