What you should know when purchasing a heat pump!
Buying a heat pump can be a big investment! We recommend you do your research and make an informed decision to ensure the system you purchase meets both you and your homes needs.
To help you make an informed decision, we recommend the following two resources by Daikin, our preferred heat pump brand:
Important information our Comfort Pro Advisor will want to know:
● Size and layout of your home. High ceilings? Lots of windows? Etc.
● What is your current heating system? Ie: electric baseboard, hot water baseboard or forced air
● What are you trying to achieve? Ie: lower heating costs, to add air conditioning, better air quality etc
To understand all your needs, it would best to discuss further with a Comfort Pro Advisor.
What questions should you ask your Comfort Pro Advisor?
● What is the best way to heat and cool my home?
● What size HVAC system do I need?
● Do you service and repair heat pumps?
● Should I be concerned about indoor air quality?
● Do you offer financing?
● Are there any discounts or rebates available?
● Founded in 1924, Daikin is the world’s largest HVAC only manufacturer
● Offers innovative products with exceptional warranties
● Reliability and performance - they care about the quality of the air we breathe and strive for global development and technology
● Their heat pumps use inverter technology
● Control your system using the Daikin Comfort Control app from your phone or tablet (if applicable)
● For more information, visit www.daikincomfort.com
What is inverter technology?
● Inverter technology promotes efficiency and savings, consistent temperature, and a comfortable home
● Non-inverter technology is single and two stage systems. It functions like a car does in the city – Stop. Go. Stop. Go.
● Inverter technology operates as a variable speed system. It functions like a car on the highway – you set the cruise control and go!
● Family owned and has been in business for over 25+ years
● We have our own sheet metal shop and can provide custom sheet metal work
● Qualified Red Seal refrigeration technicians
● A proud member of the Better Business Bureau
● Works closely with Nova Scotia Power & Efficiency Nova Scotia
If you’re interested in getting more information and/or getting a quote, we’d love to meet with you!
We prefer meeting face to face & to have the chance to assess your home for the best heat pump for you, however during these difficult times with the COVID-19 pandemic, we’re happy to educate you on the phone, email, OR virtually through Zoom, Skype or Facetime.
We’re here when you’re ready! 902-832-1067 or firstname.lastname@example.org